Eligibility and Enrollment
If you are in need of assistance with eligibility or enrollment, you’re in the right place. We believe access to care should be available to all within the community. Our services are open to all who need us, and we offer a variety of payment and assistance options so you can get the comprehensive care you need.
Our specialists can help you find the right combination of grants, federal and state programs, and a sliding fee discount program to make your health care services more affordable.
Our Eligibility and Enrollment team provides:
- Eligibility information
- Assistance with enrollment in the following programs –
- Marketplace Open Enrollment
- Your Texas Benefits (Medicaid, CHIP, CHIP Perinatal, Healthy Texas Women, SNAP Food Benefits, TANF Cash Help)
- Other state and federal grant programs
- Carevide’s Sliding Fee Discount program
- Benefit renewal assistance
For our patients that do not have insurance and those who have insurance but may be subject to large out-of-pocket expenses, Carevide offers a sliding fee discount program. This program determines your cost of care based on family size and income to ensure that care is affordable to all.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Identification – driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Address – utility bill, other household bill, letter from someone you live with, etc.
- Proof of Income – pay stub, W-2, letter from employer, 1099, etc.
- Birth Certificate for all children applying for coverage
- For Non-US Citizens – Immigration registration, permanent resident card, passport, certificate of naturalization, etc.
- For Perinatal – proof of pregnancy
- For SNAP – monthly bills and rent/mortgage receipts
- For Marketplace – list of doctors and medicines (to choose health plan)
Our free benefit enrollment services are available to anyone- even if you’re not a Carevide patient. Translation services are also available at all Carevide locations.
Meeting with an eligibility and enrollment specialist is easy! You may make an appointment by either asking the front desk at any of our centers or by calling your local Carevide office.