Carevide’s Behavioral Health Provider administers brief interventions for our pediatric patients within the clinic setting. Behavioral health interventions are similar to primary care visits in that focused interventions are brief, lasting from 20-30 minutes, and are limited in number depending on the presenting concern. The Behavioral Health Provider works as a team with the Pediatric Provider to help make the greatest impact on a patient’s overall health and wellbeing. Visits can take place via telehealth as well as in-person.
Our Behavioral Health Provider can help with:
- Education on how to make healthier lifestyle changes
- Setting personal goals and plans with patients
- Life transition concerns
- Mental health concerns, such as depression and anxiety
- Behavioral concerns in children, such as ADHD
- Weight management and nutrition education
- Managing and living with a chronic illness
- Managing chronic pain
If more specialized mental health services are needed, our Behavior Health Provider will make a referral to community resources that are available.
To make Behavioral Health services accessible to all pediatric patients, we welcome Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, and most private and employer-based insurances. Uninsured patients may benefit from our sliding fee scale based on family size and income.